Thursday, February 28, 2008

Personal Priviledge Request

I struggled with myself over whether to make this post or not for the past 24 hours. Basically it is a prayer request and I didn't intend this forum to become that. But I'm a Dad, and what can I say, but that I covet your prayers. My teenage daughter has been home from school all week with headaches, muscular pain and lethargy. She'll get up for a few minutes, then want to go back to bed. The doc on Monday got a negative on the mono test and said maybe it is lingering effects of the flu she had a week ago, but we're not convinced it's just that. So today we take her to an internist. Anyway, maybe it is just taking a long time to get over the flu, but wondering about the unknown is getting to me.

So, to paraphrase the Centurion of Capernaum, "Jesus, you don't even have to come to my house, just say the word, and I know my daughter will be healed..."
Thanks ahead of time for your prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will keep your daughter in my prayers.