Friday, February 29, 2008

Join the new League

This is the kind of competition I could get into. And it's time for spring training. Only plain M&M's allowed, or testing will commence for performance enhancing peanuts.

Laugh Lines: Survival of the Fittest M&M
By Laugh Lines Published: February 28, 2008

A post from a “Best of Craigslist” compilation:
Whenever I get a package of plain M&M’s, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels. Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the “loser,” and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round [...]
Read more from The New York Times

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, but that means you only eat the broken, inferior ones!